Friday, October 24, 2014

Fall Leaf Swag


The challenge at Curtain call is a  picture of a burlap banner in fall colors hung from twine.  I didn't have burlap so I chose the fall  colors in these leaves and used  twine and ribbon to tie them together and add a tiny  sign announcing fall.  Its not  quite the same but as  close as I  could get tonight.  After looking at the inspiration photos I  see that not all used  burlap and  some  had no banners  so maybe this will work.  Cuttlebug Mania has a leaves challenge. Since I used my cuddlebug to cut the leaves for this swag I will also enter it there.

2 comments:

  1. Love the two tone leaves

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time and hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty Connie. Love those multicolored leaves with the gorgeous ribbon bow. Thank you for playing along with us at The Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete