Sunday, September 28, 2014

Raking Leaves

Sketch080
These  cute little  bird brains at From the Heart are at it again!  This  picture isn't very clear for some reason and  I will  try to repost a better  picture  soon but I am trying to meet the deadline now I {heart} Sketches.   You cant  tell  a lot but I punched leaves from a shiny foil  paper to give them more  shine and  to be my home made  embellishment.  I  will  try to make the next picture  show them better.  Crafty Girls is Anything Goes as  always.  Creative Cutting  and  SugarPea Designs is Fall.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Conny, it would be really nice to get a photo where you can see anything **lol**

    ReplyDelete
  2. From I can tell Conny, this is a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at FTH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors! Thanks for joining in the Creative Cutting Challenge this week.

    Jan
    CCC DT Memeber

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks very "fall-ish", even though blurry! lol Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great fall card! Thanks for playing in our challenge at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete