Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A little birdie

The  progressive challenge at From the heart is the cute little bird wishing everyone a happy birthday.  I thought he's  look really sweet on this  simple rocker card.  I made him in  several  colors and used a lot of my scraps which is always a  good thing.  Love to Create also has a birthday themed  challenge to celebrate their  2nd birthday! Silhouette Online's Challenge this week is  encouraging people to try something new.   My  something new is printing  on printed paper  for this rocker card.  I guess it never  dawned  on me to put my print paper in the print  paper and use that instead of so much coloring!

2 comments:

  1. What a super cool rocker card. Love this shape, so fun and festive. Thanks for joining our Stamp of the Month challenge at From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome rocker card and HURRAY for using uo the scraps!!! I have tons myself!!! Thank you for joining us at FTH.

    ReplyDelete