Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hidden message

Meljen Design's  Challenge this week is hidden message.  So I used  a  stamp  my sister loaned me last year and  added  the  Meljen  scarecrow Mouse to it.  I thought  he  looked  good  with the moon behind him. The  bats and  candy corns are  cut out with my  silhouette and  I used  glue  foams to  3-d  them. Behind the  pumpkin tab  is a message that  says BOO!  Because it also has spiders and bats and ghosts I will be using  it in the Tuesday Throw down's Creepy Crawler Challenge and Eureka Stamp's Halloween Colors Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. What a great Halloween card.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so fun to have little hidden messages. That is one very sweet mouse!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Hope to see you again next week DT Crafting Vicky I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great images on the card. Love them all with the scarecrow mouse.

    Thank you for joining us at Meljen's Designs for our Peek-a-Boo challenge!

    ReplyDelete