Friday, January 11, 2019

Warm WIshes

I can not believe it has been since August that I last posted.   The last  6 months has purely escaped and I don't know where it went.  So much  going on and no time to slow  down.  Anyway today I made this card using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I used a Newton's Nook image that I just think is too cute.  I picked the image before I even looked at  their current challenge but after looking at it I went with their color scheme.  Both Crafty Sentiments and Through the Craft Room Door have Anything Goes Challenges.

9 comments:

  1. so cute, love the cozy bunny! thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right that is a really cute image and the colors are perfect you did a wonderful job on this!!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful card , sweet image and perfect paper combination
    Thanks for sharing your make with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
    Good luck with your entry
    Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Great use of the challenge colors. Thanks for Linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this bunny image! What a fun card with the fun pattern papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! This image is adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww this is so cute! Great job. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card! I adore the cute image and your choice of papers. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Great papers and card design! We would love to have one of your projects submitted for an upcoming issue of the magazine! Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Hugs & Craftiness,
    AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete