Friday, February 23, 2018

Hoppy Spring

I've been seeing a lot of cute cards made with this die. I finally decided to go ahead and buy it.  Today, I used two images from Bug a Boo to make this card.  Bunny Trio  only had three images so I used one of the bunnies from the mini  bunny block set.  I really like this card.  It is my favorite so far this year. It fits the sketch at Sketch Saturday perfectly. Crafty Sentiments has a Spring Challenge. A Gem of  a Challenge has a Spring Flower Challenge.   Crafty Creations and Word Art Wednesday both have an  Anything Goes Challenge.  The Cat's Pajama's has an Animals challenge.  Crazy Hazelnut Challenges has their usual Patterned Paper challenge.  Crafty Calendar Challenges has a more than 2 layers

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs, good luck and hope to see you next time! Hugs. Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card Connie. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete